SAG Approved Studio
COVID-19 STUDIO SAFETY MEASURES
Please be aware of measures put in place to help curb the possibility of spreading the coronavirus at the studio until further notice.
We no longer allow for gatherings of more than essential people at the studio. This means that when a session is to take place, the only people permitted to be in attendance is the audio engineer running the session, one (1) talent/VO/actor, and one representative from an ad agency, or one person accompanying the talent. This “other” person can be a parent of a minor or a vital assistant to the talent should they need physical assistance getting in and out of our building. This person is required to wait in our lobby alone and cannot accompany the talent into the studio.
ALL visitors must use hand sanitizer upon entering the main studio entrance.
ALL personnel in attendance are required to wear a mask. The talent can remove their mask once they are in the booth and need to perform. Audio engineers will wear a mask during the entirety of the session.
Talent should bring their own water bottle and writing implement and a copy of the script.
The studio has a small supply of masks on hand. We urge visitors to bring their own mask.
- The studio has a supply of latex gloves on hand. The studio also has hand sanitizer in several locations including the recording booths. The studio has a supply of disinfectant wipes.
- The studio engineer will wipe down areas of the studio the talent has come into contact with, including door handles, music stands and pop filters, in addition to switching out microphones for another talent.
- The studio’s bathroom will be wiped down should it be used.
- We will space out sessions with one to four (1 to 4) hours of downtime between so thattalent can exit unhurried and the engineer can wipe down all areas of contact.
- We will temperature check the actor upon arrival.
- We use a UV Wand sanitizer.
- We use CDC approve germicide spray before and after sessions.
- We are currently on the approved list of studios by SAG-AFTRA.We will maintain these guidelines for as long as COVID-19 poses a threat.